GARLIC / KEY LIME
1 Large Egg Yolk
2 TBLS Dijon Mustard
2 TBLS Chopped Garlic
1 ¾ oz. Key Lime Juice
T TSP Kosher Salt & Ground Pepper
1 ea Fresh Lime Zest
2 cup Vegetable Oil
• In a bowl of a food processor, fitted with a metal blade, combine the egg, mustard, garlic and Lime juice.
• With the machine running, add the oil in a steady stream until the mixture is pale in color and thick
• Remove from the processor add zest & season to taste
• Refrigerate in air tight container
All begin with 2 cups of base Aioli
(great with Salmon or to bind seafood salads)
• Add the juice and zest of 2 lemons
Jamaican Roasted Pineapple Aioli
(Great with Jamaican Jerk Chicken or Shrimp)
• Add ¼ cup of grilled and rough chopped fresh pineapple
And 2 TBLS. Brown sugar
Ancho Chili Aioli
(great on Chicken and Pork)
• Add 3 TBLS. Ground Ancho powder
(Great as a dip)
• Roast, peel, and de-seed 2 jalapenos. Fine mince and add.
(Great over grilled Tuna, to bind canned tuna, or a dip for fried calamari or gulf seafood!)
• Add 1 TBLS minced capers & juice, 1 & ½ TBLS chopped kalamata Olives, 2 tsp minced fresh oregano.
Roasted Shallot and Port
(Great for beef!)
• Add 1 large roasted shallot minced and 2
You get the idea! Have fun the options are endless!