Here’s the real deal: a guacamole recipe so authentic, you can almost hear the Mariachis singing.
* 4 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded
* 1 tsp ground cumin
* 1 ripe, medium Roma tomato, seeded, diced
* ½ Cup minced sweet white onion
* 2 serrano chilies, seeded, minced
* ¼ Cup chopped cilantro leaves
* 4 Tbsp fresh lime juice
* Hot pepper sauce, sea salt, white pepper to taste
1. Cut avocado in large chunks and mash coarsely in large bowl with a fork. Add remaining ingredients and blend gently - leaving some small chunks is fine. Taste and adjust seasoning with more pepper sauce, salt and pepper if desired.