Roasted Potatoes with Red Onions
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
2 lbs small red potatoes
1 red onion, large - cut in 1" pieces
8 garlic cloves, chopped
2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
6 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp butter, melted
1 tsp Kosher salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
Fresh rosemary sprigs, as needed
Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
1. WASH potatoes and cut into quarters.
2. COMBINE potatoes and onions in large mixing bowl. Add garlic, rosemary, oil, butter, salt and pepper. Toss to thoroughly coat potatoes and onions with seasonings.
3. ARRANGE potatoes and onions in a single layer on a sheet tray. Cut side of potatoes should touch baking pan.
4. BAKE in oven for 25-30 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
5. GARNISH with chopped parsley and fresh rosemary sprigs. Serve immediately.