by Melisa Weaver.
2 (20-24oz) cans Huntís Original Spaghetti Sauce
††† 1lb ground beef
1 large onion chopped
1 (16oz) package No Yolk egg noodles
2 (8oz) packages cream cheese (softened)
2 (16oz) containers sour cream
1 (12oz-16oz) block medium cheddar cheese (shredded)
††† Salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil, oregano- to taste
(1) Preheat oven to 375
(2) Brown ground beef and Ĺ of onion, drain.† Add spaghetti sauce and spices.† Simmer for 20 min.† Butter 13x9 baking dish.
(3) Boil noodles according to package directions add 1 tbsp. butter to water to prevent noodles sticking together, drain well.† Place noodles evenly in baking dish.† Some noodles may be left over.† Leave room for sauce.
(4) Spoon sauce over noodles evenly.† Leave room for cream cheese mixture.
(5) Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and remainder of onion together until well blended.† Spoon mixture over sauce, spread evenly and top with shredded cheese.
(6) Bake at 375 for 20-30 min. or until cheese is melted and heated through.
(7) Remove from oven, let stand 20-30 min. Then enjoy!!